Re: Announcing cdrskin-0.7.2

D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
| From: Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de>

| I am not shure whether you know that you are responding to a social problem.

I certainly see a nasty tone on this message.

I'm not going to judge who is right and who is wrong.  This is a long
conflict, as far as I know.

I suggested a few years ago that Joerg and his principal detractors go in a telephone booth and have a pissing contest, but I haven't seen it on youtube yet. I spite of the personalities users do get helped here, and seeing people make fools of themselves does have some amusement value.

My humble suggestion: everyone should tone the rhetoric.  Surely all
the points have already been made.  Continued sniping reflects badly
on everyone.

As a user, I'm thankful for Joerg *and* everyone else who has helped
to develop this code.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 Unintended results are the well-earned reward for incompetence.