Re: Announcing cdrskin-0.7.2

Mario Đanić wrote:
The Problem is however,

The problem is however that you are highly annoying. With the plans
for libburnia website revamp, there is a plan to provide a replacement
list for this list, where we would help any users, regardless of the
software they use. Even if we have it now, its a bit under-promoted
and has some spam. It'll change. If nothing else, it would at least be
a little more friendly.

This list is actually intended to be just that, and modulo Joerg's comments seems to serve well. It would really serve users better (if that's your intent) to continue on this list, and not force people to read yet another list to get information on all softwares. We have regular coverage of most of the popular burning programs, and some obscure software and questions in addition.

Whatever you think of Joerg, he has contributed a number of useful solutions, and has maintained and improved his software for a decade. Anyone reading this list in historical context will know I'm not his fanboy (;-)), but I do use his software for a number of things.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 Unintended results are the well-earned reward for incompetence.