Re: Problem with Samsung CDRW/DVD SM-308B

Greg Wooledge <wooledg@eeg.ccf.org> wrote:

> On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 09:21:17AM -0400, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> > Greg Wooledge wrote:
> > >http://kerneltrap.org/node/view/3513
>
> > Jo"erg constantly complains about bugs in derived versions of
> > cdrecord, and old versions of his software, and hasn't released a stable
> > version in years and tells people to use alpha quality releases.
>
> This is a valid point, and very frustrating -- especially when the stable
> versions also seem to expire after a couple years.  (But in his defense,
> after this happened, I was able to build a cdrecord alpha on my HP-UX 10.20
> box and replace the now-defunct "stable" one.  It works.  Until this one
> expires, anyway.)

Sorry to see that you are spreading FUD.

It is really bad to see that people are unable to understand the spirit of
OSS.

You get something completely for free. You have the freedom to use it and the
freedom to change it. Why do you need to spread lies on the sources you did
receive?

If you were able to read sources, you would know that your claims from above
are lies......

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)