Re: Problem using a TEAC DV-W22E withdvd+rw-tools/cdrecord-prodvd/dvdrtools.

If I can understand the problem relating to the internal bug with the
FreeBSD kernel (and not using cdrecord-proDVD), what may be wrong here?
Am I missing something?

I'm not absolutely sure but I guess only growisofs accounts for the
kernel deficiency and not dvd+rw-format. Andy?

*All* dvd+rw-tools account for kernel deficiency. Reported failure to format/blank media is believed to be media problem [at least till it's proven otherwise by testing other brand]. A.