Re: Problem using a TEAC DV-W22E with dvd+rw-tools/cdrecord-prodvd/dvdrtools.

> If you need information about FreeBSD kernel bugs, ask the
> FreeBSD kernel team!
> You definitely need to replace your kernel with a working one!

Ok, I understand that you are *not* responsible for the FreeBSD part,
but since you said it is a FreeBSD kernel bug and since you provide a
binary version of cdrecord-ProDVD which match the OS version with wich
I get a problem, I just ask what is wrong. Maybe providing the different
information/configuration used to buid this particular program may help
me to found what I misunderstood?

Thanks a lot for your replies,
--
-jpeg.