Re: dvd+rw-tools-5.14.4.7.4 / BTC - sequence error

Andy Polyakov wrote:

Keep in mind that autofs daemon is not the only culprit. There're
magicdev, supermount, who knows what else... If anybody can provide
additional clues, I'll only be grateful:-)

If I may offer a suggestion for a link on your useful description page, if there were a VERY short description of how to disable the various evil-doers, it would be useful, because not everyone who uses Gnome or KDE has the skill or inclination to dig through the menus and find out how to kill the automount, auto play CD, auto this and that. I have been known to just take execute permission off the program when the option is hard to find :-(

I suggest as a separate link, because it would be useful outside the CD burning arena, for other people.

--
E. Robert Bogusta
 It seemed like a good idea at the time