Re: dvd+rw-tools-5.14.4.7.4 / BTC - sequence error

> Hi Andy,

Keep in mind that cdwrite is a public list. Generally speaking it's not
exactly appropriate to address anybody personally when reporting a new
problem. Moreover, it's not exactly in your interest either, as by doing
so you effectively discourage others to pick your question.

> in the company I've the same BTC drive and there I've the
> following error:
>
> rasca@fox:/vol/data/dvd> growisofs -dvd-compat -Z /dev/scd0=myDVD.udf
> Executing 'builtin_dd if=myDVD.udf of=/dev/scd0 obs=32k seek=0'
> /dev/scd0: "Current Write Speed" is 4.0x1385KBps.
> :-! "COMMAND SEQUENCE ERROR(52c00)" at 0h. Is media being read?

It means every word of it. See first paragraph in Tutorial on
dvd+rw-tools page. A.