Re: dvd+rw-tools-5.14.4.7.4 / BTC - sequence error

> >Keep in mind that autofs daemon is not the only culprit. There're
> >magicdev, supermount, who knows what else... If anybody can provide
> >additional clues, I'll only be grateful:-)
>
> If I may offer a suggestion for a link

I was kind of hoping that you (or anybody else) would offer a link, not
a suggestion for one:-) Note that even that small paragraph on
dvd+rw-tools page is so to say contributed, i.e. based on user
feed-back, not my personal experience. I myself don't run Gnome, or KDE,
or automount (at least not for mounting removable media), or supermount,
which is why I wrote "check your system documentation (such as google:-)
for specific instructions." If you (or anybody else) is willing to
contribute more useable instructions or collect them on their page, I'll
be happy to host it or link to it. There were suggestions even for
real(*) dvd+rw-tools FAQ list. Probably it's more appropriate to collect
such instructions there. In case you wonder why I'm not "willing" to
maintain such FAQ. I believe it's important that it's maintained by
somebody else, as I can't possibly recognize practical issues as
something that needs clarification or alternative explanation. In other
words can't look at dvd+rw-tools with your eyes, guys. But I'll be happy
to contribute to the FAQ, as well as host it on my page...

(*) Q/A section in the beginning of the page is not actually a FAQ, but
an introduction section *styled* as Q/A.

Cheers. A.