Re: more translated po files for hebrew

>You also forgot to mention whether you are still subscribed or not ...
I am registered.

>Once I get the first reply to my older mails I will commit you PO file
>updates :-)
I'll go over my mails and check. but there are hundreds of them...
It'll take some time.

>OK, no problem. Nevertheless I assume that you will read these mails and
>reply to them soon. Some of your mails should contain the required
>patches (I remember about missing translation check headers and
>remaining English words). We assume that persons first show that they are
>able to send fully working patches until they get write access.

see my response above. Once I find your remarks and notes I'll fix according to them.
expect an answer in about a week (sorry, I am a master's student after all, and time is valuable and scarce).

Oz

----
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
----
You all must read 'The God Delusion'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion
---
when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
Robert Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance