Re: more translated po files for hebrew

>sorry, I don't agree with this yet. We sent you multiple notes about
>minor (and major) issues in you work and you ignored all of them. This
>is really not nice from you.

>Please explain whether you're still subscribed to the list (which we
>assumed) and why you ignored our comments!

Please accept my apologies for the long absence and the fact that I ignored. I moved away to a new country, and I had lots of stress. Plus, in order not to flood my gmail inbox, I have a filter which cause all the debian mail to skip my inbox. So, it happened to be that I completely forgot about checking it...

Oz

----
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
----
You all must read 'The God Delusion'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion
---
when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
Robert Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance