Re: more translated po files for hebrew

Hi Oz,

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 01:57:04PM +0200, Oz Nahum wrote:
> I was away for a bit. But work kept going, I did translate a little bit more
> of the po files.

that's great!

> I'll be happy if someone submitted it.

I would do it but ...

> I would say, I would be happy if I had the ability to submit stuff. So I'll
> be happy to get directions how to get permissions.

sorry, I don't agree with this yet. We sent you multiple notes about
minor (and major) issues in you work and you ignored all of them. This
is really not nice from you.

Please explain whether you're still subscribed to the list (which we
assumed) and why you ignored our comments!

Jens