Re: Hebrew Translation for Debian About Page

I have uploaded my hebrew translation my server:

http://www.tabula0rasa.org/debianabout/about.html

>I'm only Finnish translation coordinator, but I've studied
>Hebrew a bit.

So here is an oppurtuinity to remember you hebrew lessons.

My guide lines for creating a nice hebrew translation are to avoid using a directive form of a male. In hebrew it very common, but also very shovinistic to write manual like this. And many times you see apoplogies such as:
This manual is writen in male form, but speaks to all species.

I think this is just laziness. With a little effort one can avoid this, and write in better and higher hebrew form using the plural form, similar to the German 'Sie' form which avoids the sex issue.

Also, when checking which strings needs to be translated I looked at the German translation (Unfortunately my german is better than my Arabic).

So, now I will set forward to create an appropriate wml file, but before I start maybe some one can offer a script that can help with this job ?

Oz.