Re: A few high level questions for all platforms

Hi Martin

On 2019/03/20 19:38, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Jonathan Carter <jcc@debian.org> [2019-03-20 18:57]:
>>> Not right now, although my ideas of spending Debian's money might
>>> trigger some GRs.
>
> [ I should point that your quote removes a smiley from my sentence and
> that smiley was significant. ]

Ah, I can assure you that that was not on purpose, Thunderbird converted
that to a fancy smiley which it didn't seem to include when selecting
text to reply to (I have now disabled that feature to play it safe for
the future).

<snip>

Thank you, the rest of your answer sufficiently addressed my question.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage