A few high level questions for all platforms

Thank you to all of the candidates for your nominations [0] and for
sharing your early vision for the next year (and looking forward to Simon's)

I would like to formulate a few questions not aimed to any platform in
particular. I expect some candidates will point me to their platform
page and others will prefer not comment. Either way, I hope this can
help open a healthy debate.

* As a DPL, what steps would you take (if any) towards reducing the
workload and breadth of activities the DPL is expected to engage in?

* Would you pursue delegating functions such as representing Debian (as
a spokesperson or otherwise), resolving differences in the project or
signing authority for expenditures, etc.?

* Do you anticipate anything in your platform would require an amendment
to the constitution or a foundation document, or to otherwise call a GR
within the next year? If so, what is it and how would you debate it?

* Do you believe in the concept of a DPL team? If so, do you plan to
implement such a concept in the next year? If so, how?

* Do you believe Debian is actively pursuing a vision for the next 5
years? If so, what is it? If not, do you think it should? And if so, how
do you expect to work with all the decision-making bodies?

Respectfully,
JMP

[0] https://www.debian.org/vote/2019/vote_001