Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> writes:

> How much of the DPL's financial role can be delegated?

Unclear.

> Would the governing procedures/bilaws/whatever of our trusted
> organizations permit a DPL to delegate some or all of this?

I think so.

However, I suspect this would not feel like a significant reduction in
workload, compared to the energy that goes in to listening to people
dealing with some form of interpersonal issue, and trying to help
resolve such situations?

Bdale