Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 7:05 AM Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> Also, from the DPL POV, it would be very useful to have an annual
> report on Debian finances. I don't know if this exists nowadays.

Some of the TOs have annual reports, the SPI one includes some details
of Debian & DebConf money at SPI, including income, expenses and
balance.

https://spi-inc.org/corporate/annual-reports/2018.pdf

I figure one covering all of Debian's finances would have to come from
Debian's treasurers but I don't know if they have enough data from the
TOs yet.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Treasurer

--
bye,