Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

Hi,

On 3/12/19 6:26 AM, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Dear Developers,
>
> Whilst it would have been clear to any serious potential candidate
> already, for the sake of clarity I will not be looking to extend my
> term in this year's DPL elections.

Thank you. I believe it was import you clarify that.

Mehdi, would you like to run again?
I saw you run in 2017 and you have experience as DPL.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org