Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

How much of the DPL's financial role can be delegated?
I understand that for example absent instructions otherwise the DPL is
our expendature approval point for SPI (and presumably the other trusted
organizations).

Would the governing procedures/bilaws/whatever of our trusted
organizations permit a DPL to delegate some or all of this?

To be clear, I think a DPL would have to be careful of this and for
example arrange things so they were ultimately accountable for Debian
assets.
I'm just curious about the procedural limitations on the DPL from our
constitution and the rules of organizations who hold our money.