Re: CFV: Non-free archive removal

(this is probably a mistake but i'm breaking my rule of not responding
to the stupid things you say because the stupidity level in your message
is particularly annoying)

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 10:08:18PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> Well, not that anybody asked me (because they didn't) but as I see

because nobody cares for your idiotic opinions.

> People have complained that a simple majority should not be able to
> change the social contract and DFSG but it seems possible to do that
> now.  So propose an amendment to the constitution to require a 2/3 or
> 3/4 majority or something.

no, it is not possible now. nothing in the constitution allows us to
modify the DFSG or the social contract. if you or others want to be able
to do that, then propose an amendment to the constitution which allows
it.

> We don't need layers and layers of buearacratic bullshit piled on top
> of eachother to cover for real arguments based on the merits or lack
> of same in a proposal.

too late, moron, face reality - we already have layers of bureaucratic
bullshit on us. it's called the debian constitution. it's there, we
voted it in, we can't just use it when it's convenient and ignore it at
a whim.

craig

--
craig sanders