Re: CFV: Non-free archive removal

Adam Heath wrote:
> Issue, but doesn't say a thing about modifying preexisting documents and
> statements.

So we issue DFSG v2, a new document that just happens to include the
text of DFSG v1 verbatim, except for oner paragraph.

> This is the same as the old "Who does Debian Admin answer to?" thread.

It seems more like the "I don't want this to happen, so I will be a
rules lawyer" thread to me.

--
see shy jo, who doesn't like the GR, but dislikes apptempts to
            prevent it by rules-lawyering even less.