CFV: Proposed amendment by Anthony Towns

As a seconder of Anthony Towns' proposed amendment, I ask that it be
voted on at the same time as John's proposal, provided it meets all
other requirements for being on the ballot.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence         |          It's 2/3 of a beltway...         |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>    |      http://www.lordsutch.com/tn385/      |
|       Debian Developer        |    Are you tired of politics as usual?    |
|    http://www.debian.org/     |             http://www.lp.org/            |