Re: sudo security Was: Reporting missing package during install

Nate Bargmann writes:
 > * On 2013 10 Dec 05:10 -0600, Gian Uberto Lauri wrote:

 > Have you filed a wishlist bug report against the sudo package explaining
 > your concerns about the defaults and suggesting better defaults?  It's
 > not likely that the sudo package maintainer is reading this list so
 > venting here is not likely to get the defaults changed.  Be prepared for
 > the possibility that the maintainer will not agree with your position.

Nice suggestion. I will consider this. And, of course I am aware that
the mantainer could not agree.

 > If your complaint is simply that Debian even allows the option of a
 > single user account with sudo enabled rather than forcing separate root
 > and user accounts, then even I would resist the removal of the option.

Forgive me, could you help me in understanding this? I am not a native
English speaker and this time my English skills "dumped the core" :)

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO