Re: [OT?] What's wrong with my exim4 configuration?

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 12:33:46PM +0200, Itay wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Nov 2013, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> >It looks like your mail configuration is now fixed.

I agree, for the most part anyway.

> Finally -- I don't know if it is significant -- but I note in the
> output below, for example 3 lines from the bottom, that the address
> 'root@fastmail.fm' appears.
> This should not happen, right? because fastmail.fm is my provider's
> public domain.  email from/to root@fastmail.fm would be suspect?

Yes. I would check /etc/mailname as Jonathan suggested. It should say
mynetwork instead of fastmail.fm. Changing that should fix this
issue. You could also consider using procmail/maildrop as Jonathan
suggested also.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net