Re: qemu & vt's

bad news for you from http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/faq.html,

QEMU does not compile. Why ?
It is likely that you are using GCC 4.x: it is currently not supported
by QEMU. You must use GCC 3.x.

not hard of course :

CC="gcc-3.4" ./configure
worked for me.
./configure --cc="gcc-3.4"
should work too.

To get rid of those dependencies errors I did
apt-get build-dep qemu
before configuring.  sorry, should have said that before.
well, but the only reason why i do this is to get kqemu. my kernel is compiled with gcc 4.0.2 so i need the module to be built with that version of gcc as well... so i think i will have to stay with the non-accelerated qemu from the package collection...

thanks for help! best regards,

--
Lubos
_@_"