Re: Asterisk Problems

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 10:07 +0200, John Oxley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get asterisk running on a Debian sarge box with a Zaptel
> card (0000:00:09.0 Network controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX
> Modem/ISDN interface) in it.
>
> I have installed the zaptel drivers and they load fine.  My problem is
> with configuring asterisk.  I have had a look at AMP
> (http://amp.coalescentsystems.ca/) but I cannot get that working with
> the asterisk that comes with Debian.
>
> Can anyone point me in the direction of a good web based frontend to
> asterisk, that's also free?

Honestly, I haven't found one yet. Your best bet is to just learn to
handle the config files directly. The wiki pages are a great reference
and have pretty much every config option spelled out in great detail. It
really only takes a couple of days to get familiar with the configs, and
after you do you'll be able to do some really great stuff with the
system.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837