qemu & vt's

On 11/2/05, Mitch Wiedemann <mitch@ithacafreesoftware.org> wrote:
> Robert Kopp wrote:
>
> >>When I create an iso image of my custom Knoppix
> >>CD, I test the image

> >>burn a cd until I'm

ok, here's a question: somehting is wrong with my cd -- "error
installing the base system"  If I were on a real, physical computer, I
would ctrl-alt-F2 to a ocnsole, or ctrl-alt-f3 to the error log, and
try to diagnose the problem.  But on qemu ctrl-alt releases the
"grab", so it seems to be impossible to do.  Is there some way to
switch virtual terminals in qemu?

nonetheless, I can already see how cool this is...
Matt