How to report a Bug (Which Package?)

As suggested in http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting ; I am
sending this to "debian-user".

I have just installed woody from scratch (due to trying ext3fs);
and then I run "tasksel". I selected "X11"; and then choose
"kdm" out of "xdm", "gdm", and "kdm".

Apparently, it installs everything, unfortunately it does not
like to install "gdm" (dpkg error code 1). Fortunetely, everything
works fine after rerunning the installation process. As a
matter of fact, this is the first time ever, I have managed
automatically to install the X11 server (I used to configure
it manually).

Question:
- whoose bug is that?
- how to report it?