Re: Google ads on debian.org

Stephen Frost wrote:
* Kim (kim@info.dk) wrote:
Not to sound all wrong - I just think it would be enough simply to express ones opinion regarding this issue and explain possible misunderstandings and thats it. The rest of the discussion is something which maybe should just go on personaly. I for one didn't find it productive.

What I got from the original question was kindda like a "express your opinions" and not a "debate your differences after you have expressed your opinions". :-))

The thread is what we make of it.  You're right, it doesn't go
specifically to the original question in the thread but the most that
would mean to me is that we might open up a new thread about it and,
personally, I just hadn't bothered.

Ok ;-)

-
Kim