Re: Google ads on debian.org

* Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org) wrote:
> Honestly, I cannot imagine a reason, why the Debian projects should
> turn their web pages into commercial web pages by adding Google ads
> to them.

It's not clear to me that having ads would make them 'commercial'.  This
would be something that would have to be run by the appropriate people
at SPI.  I doubt tbm would have brought it up if it would cause a
problem for the non-profit status of SPI.

> Maybe the next offer ist to place ads to the head or footer of each
> distributed mail on our list server?

And maybe we can consider each suggestion on a case-by-case basis and
make a decision on a case-by-case basis.

	Stephen