Re: Google ads on debian.org

Hi all!

At first it was a good idear to post this question here but since yesterday nothing much productive has happened.

Without offending anyone it is a bit annoying to watch the same couple of people going on and on about this issue - leading to nowhere (according to my opinion).

If the persons in charge of making the final decision still is having doubt about it, I suggest a vote. This will clearly show how many is against and how many is for. So each member on the list has one vote by e-mail. Rather than making somekind of web vote this will provide the most "un-cheating" way.

To post the question at first was a good idear and it gave an opportunity for people to express their opinions.

-
Kim