Google ads on debian.org

I received the following message from someone at Google:

> Google is interested in advertising on debian.org.  I realize your
> site currently isn't running any advertising, however what we're
> proposing is much different, and complimentary to your sites goal.

Normally, I reply to advertising requests on debian.org with a polite
"no".  However, given that google ads are widely considered different
to normal ads, and might even enhance a web site, I thought I'd ask on
-project to see what other people think.

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org