Debian's financial status (was Re: Google ads on debian.org)

* Helen Faulkner <helen_ml_faulkner@yahoo.co.uk> [2004-12-14 16:41]:
> (OT)  Is information about Debian's financial status available
> publically?  Where would I look to be able to form my own opinion as
> to whether an income stream from such ads, or from other sources, is
> needed?

If you become a member of SPI, you can subscribe to spi-private and
will get updates on donations every so often.  I don't think there's
any public information available about the money held by FFIS on
behalf of Debian.
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org