Re: X 4.0.2 issues...

So in order to get X working properly on a Lombard one must:
a) run stable instead of testing
b) run testing with X 4.0.2 and apply the patches manually
c) run testing but downgrade X back to the stable version
d) wait for the patches to be integrated into XFree86 v 4.0.3 and thus
into debian's testing (or probably unstable first, I suppose).

I just want to make sure I understand my options correctly as I am
running a Lombard with testing and would like to get X working. Thanks
for your time!