X 4.0.2 issues...

Wrong, its not that I "can't" seem to get the modifications in the tree,
its because I haven't even submitted them yet.  I'm waiting for feedback
from some users before I do that, and that will only happen before the
next release.  I don't have time to keep updating my tree with CVS all day
to please debian or any other folks, if you have problems with X and need
my tree, then use it but don't expect me to do anymore then this.  The
patches will get in at the appropriate time.

ani