Re: RFS: plowshare (Second Try)

I don't intend to sponsor this package[0][1], but here's my quick and incomplete review:

There's new upstream version available.

Your .orig.tar.gz isn't identical to the can be downloaded from upstream homepage.

- debian/*.dirs and debian/*.manpages don't seem to be needed. The setup.sh script already takes care of creating needed directories and installing manual pages (including the one you forgot :P).

Please consider shipping the bash completion file in your binary package.

In DEP-5 copyright file, patterns in Files field are supposed to be separated by whitespace, not by commas. (BTW, lintian >=2.5.3 would tell you that.)

Just in case upstream decides to use "normal" version numbers again, I'd recommend using a slightly different versioning scheme for Debian: 0+YYYYMMDD-R

[0] I believe that packages like this belong to experimental/contrib, not unstable/main. (This is my personal opinion, not necessarily shared by the rest of the project.)

[1] Also, I try to keep away from anything that depend on ImageMagick. :P

--
Jakub Wilk