Re: Results for Debian's Position on the GFDL

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 03:39:46PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Scripsit Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>
> > You still can do that, you know, if you actually want the answer.
> If we just ask, we're probably not going to get an answer.

If you don't ask, you certainly won't get an answer.

There's a huge list of people who seconded dato's amendment, if you want
to know, ask them what the amendment was based on.

> I think that this very thread is an attempt to construct some
> reasonably self-consistent interpretations that we can ask the
> developers to decide between.

The developers have already decided. Surely you can see there's a major
problem with debian-legal if it doesn't actually know what Debian's
position on a major licensing matter is, even directly after a GR...

Cheers,
aj