Re: Results for Debian's Position on the GFDL

Scripsit Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>

>> > You could ask, you know.

> You still can do that, you know, if you actually want the answer.

If we just ask, we're probably not going to get an answer. The way to
get an answer would be to propose a clarifying GR which gives the
developers the option of choosing betwen different interpretations.

I think that this very thread is an attempt to construct some
reasonably self-consistent interpretations that we can ask the
developers to decide between.

--
Henning Makholm                      "The compile-time type checker for this
                           language has proved to be a valuable filter which