Re: Results for Debian's Position on the GFDL

MJ Ray wrote:

>More than unfortunate, it makes that ambition impossible without
>telepathy or further surveying, as far as I can see. There seems
>little point just guessing what motives produced a pi=3 statement.

It isn't quite as bad as pi = 3, as there is certainly some abiguity in
both the DFSG and the GFDL.

However, maybe once we come up with a way to reconcile the Project's
decision with the text of the DFSG and GFDL, we should ask the project
to approve it (assumably via GR).