RFH: Non-free files in Emacs

Dear debian-legal,

Far away from flamewars and heated discussions, the Emacs maintainers
(Rob Browning and I) are in a process of moving non-free files to
a dedicated package.

In order to avoid repackaging as much as possible once done, we would
like to make sure that any problematic file has been identified
(they are all located in /usr/share/emacs/21.4/etc), so a second
review would be welcome.

The following files have already been identified as offending:
etc/{CENSORSHIP,copying.paper,INTERVIEW,LINUX-GNU,THE-GNU-PROJECT,WHY-FREE}

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Jérôme Marant