Re: piuparts-MBF: not using invoke-rc.d

Hi Roland,

On Donnerstag, 6. August 2009, Roland Mas wrote:
> Thank you for this effort.  I must admit piuparts has been too
> frightening for me to try, so far.  So, in order to comfort me in my
> laziness, would you consider doing continuous (or regular) runs of
> piuparts on the whole archive, and sending the results to the PTS

Uhm, there was this mail to d-d-a which I planned to send, but haven't,
yet ;-)

Go to http://piuparts.debian.org where you can find the results for piuparts
runs on the whole archive for sid and squeeze (for those packages which have
been tested, which are those which depends have been successfully tested by
piuparts).

These results are already integrated in the PTS, see for example
http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lpr.html - piuparts links are only shown in
the PTS if there are problems.

Then there are maintainer/uploader specific packages, ie
http://piuparts.debian.org/sid/maintainer/l/lolando%40debian.org.html

I guess looking at that maintainer page will result in more questions, I hope
those are answered on http://wiki.debian.org/piuparts/FAQ - if not, or if you
have further questions, please add them there, I'm subscribed to that page
and would like to collect questions and answers there, instead of repeating
myself endlessly ;-)

regards,
	Holger