Re: piuparts-MBF: not using invoke-rc.d

Holger Levsen, 2009-08-06 14:44:53 +0200 :

> Hi Roland,
>
> On Donnerstag, 6. August 2009, Roland Mas wrote:
>> Thank you for this effort.  I must admit piuparts has been too
>> frightening for me to try, so far.  So, in order to comfort me in my
>> laziness, would you consider doing continuous (or regular) runs of
>> piuparts on the whole archive, and sending the results to the PTS
>
> Uhm, there was this mail to d-d-a which I planned to send, but haven't,
> yet ;-)
>
> Go to http://piuparts.debian.org where you can find the results for
> piuparts runs on the whole archive for sid and squeeze (for those
> packages which have been tested, which are those which depends have
> been successfully tested by piuparts).

Excellent.

> These results are already integrated in the PTS, see for example
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lpr.html - piuparts links are only
> shown in the PTS if there are problems.

  Ah-ha, that's what confused me.  I only looked at the page for one of
my packages, and it didn't display anything.  My fault for being lazy.

  Thanks again,

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Such compressed poems / With seventeen syllables / Can't have much meaning...
  -- in Gödel, Escher, Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid (Douglas Hofstadter)