Re: piuparts-MBF: not using invoke-rc.d

Holger Levsen, 2009-08-06 11:27:34 +0200 :

> Hi,
>
> as announced at DebConf9 I'll now (slowly) start threads about
> different bug categories detected by piuparts, with the aim to agree
> on mass filing bugs with the correct severity.

Thank you for this effort.  I must admit piuparts has been too
frightening for me to try, so far.  So, in order to comfort me in my
laziness, would you consider doing continuous (or regular) runs of
piuparts on the whole archive, and sending the results to the PTS
(probably with a new keyword)?

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Just a little bit of you every day will surely keep the doctors away.
  -- Just a little bit of you (The Jackson Five)