Re: Debian planet

On 20:05 Tue 06 Jan 2009, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> It would be nice if you wait until we can set up some not strict but needed
> rules about the content we want in planet/es.
> I would like to avoid stuff like Andrés Garcés's latest post titled "Una Novia
> en Linux Debian" in the future. And I am sure we all will agree on this...

Well, he asked to be included on this same mailing list:
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-spanish/2008/12/msg00010.html

And nobody said anything, so I added him, trying to avoid the same
problems that happened before where I tried to stop someone
not-to-related to Debian and people cried and flamed about it.
Apparently it's bad whether if people are added or not.

Besides, I found that post funny. Cheesy, but funny. Just like any other
post on official Debian mailing lists.

> AFAIK, tincho is going to be this planet's instance maintainer and he is now
> in holidays (and after this awesome debconf he really deserves it!). So I
> hope we can wait until next week when he is back.

Now this is exactly what I don't get. I thought the whole point was to not
have a single "instance maintainer", but a distributed system where we
all could happily live and kiss, and whoever who wanted add/remove/edit
people, like Jörg previously stated, could do it. You do realize that
this is just a whole bag full of bullshit, right? I mean, just to be in
the same page.