Re: Debian planet

On 19:15 Tue 06 Jan 2009, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> You don't seem to have a blog in Spanish, so it's indeed no surprise.
> (If you have one, it's not on http://planeta.debian.net, where it would
> have surely been noticed.)

Thanks for noticing <3

I recently removed the one I had syndicated there so to not show English
entries, while I thought how to proceed with the entries, on my naïve
attempt to clear things up on planeta and make it a nicer place for
everybody. Since I was made to fail on this, not much makes sense now,
anyway.

I will be importing planeta's subscribers list into "/es" soon and
re-direct URL and feeds, because that's how the people wanted it,
their way or highway.

Again, thanks for noticing @}-;-

D.