Re: Debian planet

> Since planet.d.o now supports multiple languages, what about closing the
> old planet*.debian.net services?
>   http://planeta.debian.net/
>   http://planet-fr.debian.net/
>   http://planet.debian.net/

> Those initiatives were useful because they proved that they were needed,
> but multiplying the URIs make things ambiguous for the users and prone
> to errors (it also raises the maintenance "cost").

> Thanks to all of you for bringing Planet,

We add them to planet.debian.org when they request it. The Spanish
people did so, the french not. It would be good if they do, to keep it
sane in one place, but thats not our call.

Also note that "planet.debian.net" is nothing more than pointing to
planet.debian.org, it is unlikely to ever go away.

--
bye, Joerg
>Do you agree to uphold the Social Contract and the DFSG in your Debian
>work?
Absolutely.
(does anyone say "no" to this question? :) )