Re: Debian planet

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 01:50:57PM -0500, David Moreno wrote:

> I will be importing planeta's subscribers list into "/es" soon and
> re-direct URL and feeds, because that's how the people wanted it,
> their way or highway.

It would be nice if you wait until we can set up some not strict but needed
rules about the content we want in planet/es.
I would like to avoid stuff like Andrés Garcés's latest post titled "Una Novia
en Linux Debian" in the future. And I am sure we all will agree on this...

AFAIK, tincho is going to be this planet's instance maintainer and he is now
in holidays (and after this awesome debconf he really deserves it!). So I
hope we can wait until next week when he is back.

Ana