Re: survival skills for teenage geeks

Vikki Roemer wrote:

especially with kids (granted, they're about my age, but that's about
all we have in common) who have no clue about anything that I find even
vaguely interesting and who are interested in the most inane
things. *sigh*
yep, I felt like this when I was younger, but now I know that you have to look-out for people who likes the same kind of stuff as you do. There should be linux user group in your city, or something like that. In a library you can also find this kind of friend, but you can't just sit and wait, because that is what all the other geeks are doing. Don't stay alone, no one really likes that.