Re: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:10:49 -0500
"Hubert Chan" <hubert@uhoreg.ca> wrote:
> criggie> Certainly an OS/2 install could be useful, but the details
> that criggie> geeks like us find important are definitely far too
> esoteric criggie> for 15 y/os

> Huh?  *I* was about 15 yrs old when I started playing with OS/2.

You're a male - getting girls interested in anything outside anime/dbz,
$insert-boy-band-here, and chatting is enough of a task.  Most (not all
but most) haven't twigged to what a network is, even fundamentally.

Yes, there are exceptions, but generally the exceptions are too smart to
take computing at high school.