Re: vote

Dan, would you please just go away if you don't want to help? You seem to only
want to ensure that no Debian-BSD ever happens, and you try to discourage
anyone who is interested in it. That's not constructive.

As for the need for this project, _I_ think if it is successful, the need for
FreeBSD and NetBSD might become imaginary. After all, the Debian way is clearly
superior.

Now can we go back to _how_ to do things?