Re: Re: vote

> > BSD tools have been upgraded and kept modern
as well- and
> > considering, especially in NetBSD, their
proven robustness
> > and portability, it seems almost backwards to
be replacing
> > the BSD toolset with the GNU toolset.

If this is true, and those tools provide
pretty-much the same functionality, I think
certain things should be left BSD, so more
important things can be done, then later on if
they still want the GNU version, port it then.

(disclaimer: not a coder, just someone who wants
to see this happen)

Beer Mail, brought to you by your friends at beer.com.